My Self

OLASIMAN, FEDELISSE ANGELI N.

20 years old

Visayas State University Student

ABOUT ME

         I was born in Tacloban City on January 29, 2003, but I was raised in Naval, Biliran for three (3) years, before me and my mom together with my younger sister moved in my mom’s hometown when my father died. Since we moved, we are still currently living here in Dulag at my grandmother’s house. I am the oldest and I have a sister one year younger than me. I am 20 years old, and I am a second-year college student studying education at Visayas State University Tolosa.

      I am an ambivert person, I enjoy going out with friends same as I enjoy staying at home. Most people I met would tell me that I am a quiet person, which is why I don’t do well in conversing with other people, specially to those I have only met for the first time, another reason why making friends is not easy for me. So, obviously I am not a social butterfly. I am more likely the one that listens rather than the one who does the talking. But honestly, I do think it depends on who I am talking with. I appear differently in different people. And an unpopular opinion about me, I tend to embarrass myself in public. Well as a very awkward person I already lost count on how many times I wanted the ground to open up and eat me.

            My hobbies include reading fiction and romance books. I also enjoy watching movies, especially movies from Studio Ghibli. I am not a sporty and active person, but I do play badminton and volleyball sometimes. I guess, the thing that keeps my body moving would be me dancing, I love dancing a lot and doing dance covers. Poetry fascinates me the reason why I also write poems to pass time. My interests would be learning different cultures and learning Japanese language.


Comments